15+ Things That Are Actually Much Bigger Than We Could Imagine
Sometimes perspective can fool our sight and make us see things in a different way. In some cases, we are used to seeing the world from our eyes and do not really perceive the magnitude of what surrounds us, or in the case of these images, how big things can be compared to us, and how small we are in this world.
50. We all know that gorillas are really big creatures, but maybe you had not really considered the difference in size.
49. Have you ever encountered a moose? In the cartoons, they are very friendly, but the truth is that they are really huge.
48. We see so many traffic lights in the distance in our daily routine, that we have never stopped to consider the real size of these objects.
47. And the traffic signs are a very similar example. We are very used to seeing them from the comfort of our car.
46. We know that the Great Pyramid of Giza is really big, but surely you can understand better the name if you compare it with a person.
45. Although we currently populate much of the world, we must not forget that there are trees that have much more time on earth.
44. And in space, there are objects much larger than we can imagine, like this comet compared to the city of Los Angeles.
43. Take for example the Moon by comparing its size with that of the United States of America. We are a bit small, right?
42. Another example related to space, this is a representation of the number of Earth planets that would fit in our Sun.
41. An example a little closer to our pocket. This is the difference between $ 10,000 in $ 100 bills, and $ 10,000 in $ 1 bills.
40. And speaking of numbers and the comparison between them, many people do not understand the true magnitude of a billion.
39. We've all heard the story of Titanic and we've seen the movie, but today's cruise ships are a little bigger.
38. Have you ever seen the giant mining trucks? In this picture, you can compare it with a school bus to see its size.
37. This beautiful and hairy creature is an adult Wombat, they live in Australia and their size is compared to their tenderness.
36. In this image, we can notice the enormous difference in size that exists between the wolves and the coyotes.
35. We know that horses need a lot of air to run as they do, but their lungs are really impressive.
34. We love seeing images of the Mars Curiosity rover but we have never considered how big and heavy it should be.
33. We would all love to be in the presence of this sculpture once and realize in person how small we are.
32. And, if you ever wondered about its actual size, in this picture you can see Yao Ming standing next to a guy who is 7 feet tall.
31. When you're on a cheating day.
30. Doing shopping for your grandson who is a basketball player be like.
29. Let's hope that it's at least decaffeinated.
28. It seems like mothers, fathers, and grandparents would also fit there.
27. It's high time to start preparing for the SAT.
26. When you REALLY love salads, you have to find an easier and faster way to make them.
25. You should have thought twice before ordering double-cappuccino.
24. Ba da ba ba ba I'm REALLY loving it.
23. That man should be a bit happier than he's on that picture. Come on! What can be better than gigantic Toblerone?
22. Isn't that a perfect option for the hot summer day?
21. Surf’s uuuuuup!
20. I guess this guy will have to switch to basketball or tennis.
19. Not sure what is more amazing: that abundant food or his excited eyes.
18. It seems like that music hall has to hire twice more musicians to start giving violin concerts.
17. The only thing that bothers us: so which way are they going?
16. She should have put on her high heels before taking that picture.
15. When you have been on a diet for two hours and you now deserve a reward.
14. It did not fit someone's bathtub so now the whole city can play with the ducky.
13. We guess it was just a small cute puppy when he bought it.
12. When you invite your tall friends for tea.
11. Now all of your family members are going to be in that annual family photo.
10. You better be careful if you know your neighbors have such thing on their backyard.
9. We're still not sure if it's actually cute or creepy.
8. The question remains the same: cute or actually creepy?
7. For those whose laundry constantly pile up.
6. Do you see that too? This girl is walking that pan barefoot?
5. This one you can't miss while walking past.
4. What should be the size of the house which is supposed to fit that furniture?
3. Shouldn't she be more excited about finding that?
2. If he doesn't stop now, there'll be a dreadful explosion.
1. He promised he would eat just one candy bar. No more than one!
The magnitude of the things that surround us can overwhelm us on some occasions, but they show us how imposing nature can be, how far human constructions and inventions can go, and how important it is to appreciate what we have in our hands, and how far we can go with a little ingenuity.